Todd K. Malan M.D.
Dr. Todd Malan is an Associate of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and a National Physician Trainer for Smartlipo™ and founder of Smartlipo Institute in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Training & Education
- Brigham Young University
All American Scholar
- University of Arizona College of Medicine
Top 10% of class, with Honors
- Walter Reed Army and Bethesda Naval Hospitals, Washington, D.C.
Surgical Internship and Residency
- Uniformed Services University, Georgetown
- George Washington University
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
Specializing in Advanced Liposuction and Fat Transfer
Dr. Malan was the first physician in the West to offer Smartlipo™ and is often the first to embrace new techniques for advanced liposuction including VASER LipoSelection, body-jet Lipo and Tickle Lipo. Dr. Malan is among an elite group of physicians to offer so many choices for liposuction with over 20 years experience in the field.
Dr. Malan is a physician trainer for Smartlipo™. He also trains physicians worldwide and has been featured in various media for his contributions to modernize Fat Transfer techniques. His practice is fully dedicated to aesthetic cosmetic procedures and he is regarded as the pioneer of laser body sculpting and now Stem cell enhanced natural breast augmentation in the United States.